Reporting to: Chief Product Officer and Head of Market Innovation
Location: 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB, United Kingdom
Cybertonica is a combination of smart technology with the sharpest minds in fraud, cyber threat and risk prevention. It is a unique combined solution offering behavioural and transactional fraud protection that prevents fraud on millions of unique devices 24/7, globally.
We believe our technology is making the world a better place. Data Science can protect people, business and data while giving fair access to payment and financial services. We look forward to helping build a future when businesses and their customers work and transact fluidly together through real-life and digital environments, without fear of being compromised or disrupted by fraud and trust concerns.
We have recently raised £2 million Series A for our award-winning transaction fraud and risk management platform and are expanding our team. We are looking for a Product Manager/Business Analyst to join our growing product and customer success team who will be working with our customers and prospects across Europe.
Ideally, the candidate should have had an exposure to the payments industry understanding the e-commerce market and worked in a data-driven environment.
Come and be part of our multi-national team and help us develop the next version of our real-time fraud and risk transaction monitoring product.
As a Product Manager/Business Analyst, based in our London office, you will be working together with the Chief Product Officer and Head of Innovation to validate and own product features based on customer requirements and against our product vision.
- Collecting and specifying customer requirements
- Ensuring and supporting the technology team to deliver according to our customers’ needs
- Working closely with customers, and sales & technology teams
- Helping to create a seamless UI/UX that our customers love using
Required Technology Experience – Software/Methodology Knowledge
- Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Atlassian product experience (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in working with UI/UX designers
- Experience in managing domain experts and senior stakeholders
You should apply if you:
- Have 5+ years’ experience, ideally with a year in payments industry
- Have minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a Senior Manager
- Are a problem solver and a team player
- Are self-organised, detail-oriented and responsible
- Are interested in working with geographically distributed teams and customers
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave allowance plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Paid sick leave
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Office snacks and drinks
- Company events and socials
- Learning and development allowance
We’re all working from home due to COVID-19 at the moment. Therefore, we will conduct the recruitment process virtually and onboard the successful candidate remotely.
Cybertonica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our company and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.