We are looking for a Fraud & Risk Analyst for our growing product and client-services team. You will be working alongside an existing team supporting our customers and prospects across Europe.
Ideally the candidate has exposure within the payment industry understanding the acquiring and issuing business or has a financial degree background.
- Be an active part of a cross-functional Risk and Fraud team which comprises analysts, engineers, data scientists, product managers and compliance staff.
- Analyse customer fraud and risk challenges.
- Gather information and provide direct support, guidance and expertise to your team members and clients – build relationships and communicate directly with fraud and risk analysts/ experts.
- Keep the relevant customer success manager up to date join/lead customer workshops to exchange ideas and ensure best practises create fraud and risk monitoring policies.
Join a great team that understands our customer requirements inside- out and helps to deliver them to the highest standard. Work together with the product team to validate challenges and analyse them further.
Ensure and support the technology team to deliver according to our customer needs. Be part of the team that delivers great value to our customers.
- 2-5 years – with at least 1 year in a payment’s environment.
- Self-organising, detail-orientated and responsible.
- Agile Methodology (Scrum).
- Programming experience in Python, LUA or other.
- Database skills such as SQL or data analysis experience using (NoSQL, Pandas, Matplotlib, Jupyter).
- Atlassian product experience (JIRA, Confluence) Version Control System.
Exposure to build complex financial products/ solutions.
Working with various departments such as technology, product, sales, and marketing. Able to work with domain experts and senior stakeholders.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fast-paced environment with bright and energetic individuals.
- Supportive management with remote working and shared space office options in central London.
- Flexible working hours and objective-driven responsibilities.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Office snacks and drinks (when back to the office!)
- Company events and socials.
About the Company
Cybertonica is a combination of smart technology with the sharpest minds
in fraud, cyber-threat, and risk prevention. It is a unique combined
solution offering behavioural and transactional fraud protection that
prevents fraud and related risks 24/7, globally, managing billions of
pounds of payment flows.
Our technology is making the world a better and more secure place for
eCommerce, digital payments, and banking. Our advanced Data Science can protect people, businesses and data while providing higher business performance and fair access to payment and financial services.
Cybertonica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in
our company and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for